Intex Explorer K2 Kayak Review
Intex Explorer K2 Kayak is a good choice for those who wish to buy their own inflatable kayak. The boat is very stable and holds up when you are in the water. It also sets you up high enough to not get wet from the water in the river or lake that you are on. The boat is made out of durable vinyl plastic and has been drop tested to ensure its durability. You can be out on the lake fishing and not have to worry about your boat accidentally hitting rocks etc… It only takes a few minutes to set up, inflate, and take down so you can put it away easily.
The Intex Explorer K2 Kayak is small and simple. The design is smooth and free of any rough edges that may cause cuts. The boat sits two people or one if you are an experienced paddler. It features a high backrest for extra comfort and has a padded seat for easy rowing. The hull material is constructed from thick, puncture-resistant vinyl, which makes it durable and strong yet lightweight and portable. This boat inflates quickly with the hand pump provided by the manufacturer. Within 30 minutes of inflation time, it is ready to be used in water.
Intex Explorer K2 Kayak Pros:
- Two people can fit in this kayak with good comfort.
- The material used for the boat is durable.
- It also has a high backrest, which makes it comfortable.
- The boat is made out of durable vinyl plastic, which makes it light yet strong and waterproof.
Intex Explorer K2 Kayak Cons:
- The kayak does not come with an oar, so you will need to carry one with you if you want to paddle very far.
- The instructions that come with the kit do not give specific instructions or recommendations on properly fitting the foot braces, which could make fitting difficult for some people and can be difficult to see if they are not fitted correctly.
- The Intex Explorer K2 Kayak is impressive, but it can become hard to paddle if your paddling skills are poor.
Intex Explorer K2 Kayak, 2-Person Inflatable Kayak Set with Aluminum Oars and High Output Air Pump
- Comfortable for anyone: Kayak includes an adjustable inflatable seat with backrest; Cockpit designed for comfort and space
- Dimensions: Inflated size 10 feet 3 x 3 feet x 1 feet 8 inch; Maximum weight capacity: 400 pounds